January 2019 intake ongoing.
- As a community of Christians who acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, we affirm our belief in:
- The Unity and Trinity of God, eternally existing in three co-equal Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, God the Creator and Preserver of all things, who created man, male and female, in His image and gave them dominion over the earthly creation.
- The deity and humanity of God the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, who being very God, also became man, being begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, dead and buried, was raised bodily from the dead and ascended to the right hand of the Father; whose two natures continue eternally and inseparably joined together in one Person.
- The deity and personality of God the Holy Spirit and the necessity of His work to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; and in His ministry dwelling permanently within and working through the believer for godly life and service.
- The divine, verbal inspiration and infallibility of the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as originally given and their absolute and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- The sacrificial death of our Representative and Substitute, the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God, by the shedding of whose blood atonement was made for the sin of the world whereby alone men are redeemed from the guilt, penalty and power of sin and death.
- The necessity of the new birth as the work of God the Holy Spirit that men are saved by grace through faith, not by works.
- The eternal security of the believer, based entirely on the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ, whereby, as a born-again child of god, he has assurance of salvation and has the right to all privileges of the sons of God.
- The maintenance of good works and obedience to the revealed will of God in life and service, through which eternal rewards shall be received.
- The True Church, whose Head is the Lord Jesus Christ and whose members are all regenerate persons united to Christ and to one another by the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- The observance of the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper as appointed by the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The supreme mission of the church as being to glorify God and to preach the Gospel to every creature.
- The personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ: To catch up the Church which is the body of Christ ( 1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17) to reign a thousand years (Revelation 20:6)
- The literal resurrection of the body.
- The physical resurrection of all people.
- The eternal blessedness of the saved and the eternal punishment of the lost.