Scott Community Chapel is a ministry of Scott Christian University that models the early church in matters of faith and practice. As a church, we are committed to the Person of Jesus Christ, and we base our teaching and practice upon God’s revealed word, the Bible. It is our desire that people come to place their trust in Christ to forgive and lead them, and that they grow in their relationship with Him.
“To glorify God and reach out to the community around us with a balanced and relevant biblical worship”
“To be a Christian community of excellence, equipping believers with the gospel of Christ to the glory of God”
We do this by:
- Winning souls in obedience to the great commission. Mathew- 28:19-20, Acts 1:8
- Discipline, mentoring, doing missions and equipping believers under the contours of sound doctrine- Titus 2:1,2 Timothy 2:2
- Building servant leaders and leadership styles based on biblical principles- Mathew 20:26, 1 Peter 5:2-4.
- Promoting and embracing a biblical model of worship- John 4:23-24.
- Using holistic approaches to meet the needs of the society around us.