Dr. Jennifer Kilonzo
Welcome to Scott’s School of Professional Studies. It is exciting to have you. The School provides an exciting education opportunity for students from all backgrounds. We are committed to making sure that you will feel supported and nurtured and do well. We honor and respect cultural diversity and go the extra mile to ensure a comfortable and friendly environment that will make students feel like home. We are here to ensure that support and guidance are always available as our ultimate goal is to develop future leaders in the respective areas of our economy. The faculty is dedicated professionals who excel in connecting with students and providing educational experience. It is a place where you are able to make close friends, study, learn and grow. Our students have access to the full resources of the University and can expect collaborative opportunities with faculty and fellow students.
The school offers an environment of intellectual openness, vigor and integrity that is conducive to the growth of ideas and learning. It seeks to inculcate in our students sound habits and discipline of mind, a high degree of ethical self-awareness, and a spirit of enterprise, innovation, and life-long learning. The school provides a curriculum of both breadth and depth, places strong emphasis on analytic and communicative competence as a desired learning outcome, and is committed to promoting internationalization and cross-cultural understanding, in the belief that the academic model we adopt will best prepare our students to successfully negotiate the complexities of a globalized world environment in the 21st century.
The school offers the following programs which have been developed by experts in the respective fields, approved and accredited by the Commission of Higher Education:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Leadership & Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Information Communication Technology
- Bachelor of Hospitality and Tourism
- Bachelor of Leadership Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Community Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership and Management
- Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology
- Diploma in Counseling & Psychology
- Diploma in Community Development
- Diploma in Agribusiness
- Certificate in Information communication & Management
- Certificate in Agribusiness
- Computer Packages.
Welcome we learn together!