CURRENT INTAKE - JANUARY 2020
January 2020 Intake Ongoing
Modes of Study
- Trimester (Formerly School Based)
SHORT COURSES COMING UP IN JANUARY 2020
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL) – 3 months @ Ksh.16000
- Cisco Networking Academy courses
- CCNA 1- 4 @Ksh.11,500 Ksh. per stage
- Web Design & Development – 3 Months @Ksh.20,000
- Desktop Publishing Professional- 1 Month @ Ksh.10,000
- Apps Development - 3 Months (@ Ks.30,000
Honorable guests and graduands, families and friends of Scott Christian University, allow me to welcome you all to the 54th graduation ceremony.
We are here today to celebrate our graduands who worked tirelessly to see this day come true. We have converged here once more to honor you with warm congratulations and to send you on your way to the next level in your life with the blessings and good wishes of the Scott Christian University community.
Graduands, each one of you is here today through your own unrelenting hard work. We thank God together with you for this great and emulatable academic achievement. It has taken your parents and guardians to see you sail through university education. This is not to be taken for granted! We cannot overlook their immense guidance and support during your studies here. All the glory and honour belongs to God.
One of the great joys of working and studying in a university, Scott Christian University in particular, is that you get the source of holistic ministry in God’s redeeming love and transformational power. This makes us bold in sharing God’s glorious salvation through word and deed. Not that our ministries presume to “save” others or to “fix” the world! But as Jesus told His followers, “As the Father has sent me, I am sending you” (John 20:21).
As you graduate now, in 2019, you have the opportunity to do your part, to help create a better future for your families, communities, and, your country. And now dear graduands, in these last few minutes, let us take a quiet moment to reflect. I invite you to ask yourself, what is my core purpose? Now, try to look ahead to 20 years from now. Ask yourself two questions;
- "When my story is written, what would I like people to say?"
- "What will be my contribution to my family, to my community, to my profession and to the world around me?"
GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS SCOTT CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY!