Scott Christian University congratulates and welcomes all the students who were placed by the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) to the university to take various degree programmes. The new students will be reporting and registering to the university on 19th September 2016 from 8:00am – 6:00pm.
In order to successfully register, the students will be required to produce the following as indicated in their admission letters:
- Copies and originals of KCSE or other certificates or result slips, and school leaving certificate.
- A copy and original of their National Identity card or passport document.
- A passport size photograph.
- Fully completed health form.
- A recommendation letter from a religious or an Administrative leader.
- Proof of an existing medical cover.
- Full payment of the first semester’s fees as indicated in their fees structure.
Click the link below under your programme to check your Scott Christian University Admission Number